Patients across the country have opted out of surgery by choosing spinal decompression and disc therapy with a Blueprint Healthcare Network doctor.
THE SOLUTION IS HERE
We are pleased to share with you the non-surgical solution for a Herniated Disc, Ruptured Disc, Bulging Disc, Compressed Disc, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis or a Pinched Nerve. Spinal Decompression is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment. We get AMAZING results with our comprehensive program!
Why Our Disc Therapy Treatment Program is Different Than any Other Clinic in Kansas City
of all kinds can be treated without the use of surgery, whether you have herniated neck disc pain, herniated cervical disc pain, herniated back disc pain or herniated lumbar disc pain. Submit your information below to see if you qualify for a non-surgical solution for your pinched nerve, herniated disc or ruptured disc.
of all kinds can be treated without the use of surgery, whether you have ruptured neck disc pain, ruptured cervical disc pain, ruptured back disc pain or ruptured lumbar disc pain. Submit your information below to see if you qualify for a non-surgical solution for your pinched nerve, herniated disc or ruptured disc.
of all kinds can be treated without the use of surgery. Whether you have pinched nerves causing neck pain, pinched nerves causing cervical pain, pinched nerves causing back pain, pinched nerves causing lumbar pain, pinched nerves causing arm pain or pinched nerves causing foot pain, there is a treatment that does not require surgery. If you have a pinched nerve you can feel pain throughout the body including the neck, back, arms, hips, legs and feet. There are some exercises and remedies you can do to reduce the pain of a pinched nerve. But to avoid surgery you must take more action. Submit your information below to see if you qualify for a non-surgical solution for your pinched nerve, herniated disc or ruptured disc.
In most cases, these symptoms occur over time, increasing until they become debilitating. Advanced stages of spinal stenosis can result in neurological deficits including, but not limited to: pain, numbness, tingling, loss of motor control and, in some cases of lumbar stenosis, incontinence. Spinal Stenosis is seen most often in patients over 45 years of age. People under 45 may develop Spinal Stenosis, Stenosis is generally a genitic issue that influences bone and muscle development. We recomend getting evaluated as soon as possible.
HOW IT WORKS
ASK YOUR SELF THESE QUESTIONS
- Are you missing work due to pain?
- Are you dependent on medications to handle your pain?
- Are you slowed or stopped in daily activities due to your pain?
- Are you contemplating surgery but scared of the outcome?
- Are you worried that your pain is getting worse?
There are 3 components we will evaluate:
Your Nervous System
Your Metabolic Health
By evaluating all areas one of our practitioners will be able to uncover your individual approach back to health and healing.
- There are 33 total vertebrae in the spine and the first chiropractic adjustment was performed sept 18th, 1895.
- Less than 10% of your nervous system perceives pain, the other 90% is responsible for allowing your body function properly; it is possible to have nerveinterference and feel perfectly healthy. How you feel is a poor judge of your health. By the time symptoms appear, many spinal problems are advanced.
- Every pound we are over weight in 4 extra pounds of stress on our weight bearing joint like our spine, knee, and hips.